Csa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
LordJesus, I thank you in advance that this whole matter with the CSA is ending and as of right now I am set free forever and I thank you that I will not have to pay anything to the CSA, or anyone like them ever again, I claim this miracle and this victory to the glory of your name.

I thank Jesus that the CSA will reimburse me a lump sum of money before Christmas....

I thank you Jesus, that there is something really nice for me at home and nothing displeasing...Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE THIS COMING UP YEAR CHRISTMAS MAKES IT GREATLY FOR MYSELF MY ### AND OUR PETS I GET ONE FINE ASS GUY GREATLY TO STAYYYYYY GREATLY..GODS WILL WITH ### THE WORLD 🌎 MY 3 OFFSPRINGS THERE SIGNIFICANT OTHERS AND THERE PETS THE GOVERNMENT GREATLY NO SATAN ACTING LIKE BEING USED AGAINST ME...
Replies
11
Views
124
LIFE IN I GET MY FIRST HOME IN SECRET IN MY NAME GREATLYY JUST PAY PROPERTY TAXES ### $### FREE BREAKER FOR POWER PUT IN FREE THE METAL STAKES FOR THE CAT CATIO BUILT PUT IN FREE FOR THE POOL HOUSE IN SECRET 🤫 SHED METAL USED FOR FREE PUT IN WHATEVER CAN BE USED ISNT THROWN AWAY FOR FREE TO...
Replies
11
Views
154
Lord, Lord, your words say ask and I will receive. I ask you, please, please, Lord, have mercy, mercy upon me. Please, please, Lord, forgive me for absolutely all things, all every sins in Jesus' name. Lord, your words say ask and I will receive. I ask you, please, please, Lord, touch my whole...
Replies
9
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,664
Messages
16,779,158
Members
648,197
Latest member
Glmaroanar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom