Crown Him with many crowns.

Jesus triumphed over death and He was crowned with many crowns as mentioned in Revelation. A crown of protection, of incorruptibility, a crown of rejoicing and righteousness. A crown of life and crown of glory. Let us all rejoice in the Lord for the wonderful promise He made. A Crown of life will be given to those who were faithful and true to the end.
 
My Savior and my Lord. I give You my heart, my mind and my all. I crown Thee to be our Savior and Lord. King of kings and Lord of lords who will reign in heaven above for all eternity. He is coming back to earth to take us all home to His glorious home. O God, our help in ages past, our hope for years to come. Our shelter from stormy blast, and our eternal home. So true. So right. I believe it with my whole heart.
 
Let us all take joy in the Lord because He is Crowned with many crowns because of His sacrifice on Calvary's cross. Love Him, praise Him, adore His holy name now and forever more. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CREATE CLAIM CREATE CONTROL DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD GREATLY NO MORE DRILLING F U SATAN GREATLY WHO IS ACTING LIKE SATAN DEMONS CREATURES SCOUTS SPYS USING PETS WHATEVER AGAINST ME ENDS TODAY IT IS OFF OF ME MY FAMILY PETS GREATLY NO MORE DRILL GAMES NO SCREWS IN...
Replies
6
Views
135
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 13:26 – “Was it not because of marriages like these that Solomon king of Israel sinned? Among the many nations there was no king like him. He was loved by his God, and God made him king over all Israel, but even he was led into...
Replies
11
Views
140
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 2:7 – “I also said to him, ‘If it pleases the king, may I have letters to the governors of Trans-Euphrates, so that they will provide me safe-conduct until I arrive in Judah?’” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Nehemiah 2:7...
Replies
10
Views
361
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,444
Messages
16,811,198
Members
650,804
Latest member
Troelareansil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom