Create In Me Lord A New Heart !

Status
Not open for further replies.

praise777

Account Closed
PRECIOUS LORD JESUS,

CREATED IN ME A HEART. RESTORED MY SOUL. THE LIVING WATER IS WANT TO TASTE, SO MY MOUTH WON'T GO DRY. GUARD MY MOUTH SO I WON'T SAY ANY HARMFUL OR HURTFUL THINGS. GUIDE ME AS I READ YOUR WORD HELP TO UNDERSTAND IT AND GIVE ME WISDOM. PRECIOUS LORD JESUS I RE DEDICATE MY LIFE TO YOU BEFORE YOUR THRONE OF GRACE !!!! I ALSO RE DEDICATE BEFORE ALL THE PRAYER WARRIORS !!!!

Dear Father God in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ I submit to You and give You authority to minister to me. I love You and I trust You. I dedicate my life, spirit, soul and body to You. I dedicate my family, home, business, finances, belongings and pets to You. I ask for all thoughts, emotions, influence and endeavours I have to come into alignment with Your will and purposes for me. I commit my works to You LORD, so Your thoughts will be established. I ask the Holy Spirit for a fresh infilling to help me to discern Your voice, to lead me and guide me into the life You have planned for me. I give you authority to conform me into the Christ-like creation You have predestined me to be - Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over a portion of scripture. Create in me a clean heart and a contrite spirit. I pray this is applicable. I pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for unspeakable glory and greatness for LORD GOD. Please stand with me...
Replies
6
Views
165
I CREATE WITH MY POWER I EARNED FROM THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY ENERGY IS A GREAT THING FOR ME ALWAYS FROM THIS MOMENT FORTH AND FOR MY DIRECT OFFSPRINGS THERE SPOUSES THEY CHOSE AND A BOAZ FOR ME GREATLY OUR PETS GREATLYYYYYYYYY...I GET A ANGEL HELPER TO DO THE PLUMBING THE TOILET GREATLY FIRST THEN...
Replies
7
Views
106
Heavenly father I come to you in Jesus mighty asking asking that you to remove the heart of stone and replace it a new heart to love his wife and respect is marital covenant and restore and reunite his family in Jesus precious name ### let me be the head cornerstone in Jesus name father help me...
Replies
8
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,938
Messages
16,816,812
Members
651,096
Latest member
Dldaerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom