Cover The Children

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

firstlady

Account Closed
Father God I pray for the children exposed to spirits from other people in their homes. IN THE NAME OF JESUS, I PRAY ALL DEMONIC LUSTFUL AND ADDICTIVE SPIRITS LOOSE THEIR ASSIGNMENTS ON THE PEOPLE IN THE HOMES WHERE CHILDREN DWELL. I COMMAND THEM AWAY AND OUT FROM THE CHILDREN AND ADULTS IN THEIR IMMEDIATE SPHERE OF INFLUENCE. I LOOSE THE SPIRIT OF HOLINESS UNOP THE HOUSEHOLD AND ALL THINGS CONCERNING THE CHILDREN. I PRAY FOR SALVATION OF THE ADULTS AND THATTHE APPETITES ARE WET FOR THE INDWELLING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. FATHER GOD, YOU SAID IN YOUR WORD IT WOULD BE BETTER FOR ONE TO TIE A ROCK TO THEIR FEET AND DIVE INTO THE OCEAN DEEP THAN MISLEAD ONE OF YOUR LITTLE ONES- I COME PLEADING FOR THE SANTIFICATION OF THE PLACES CHILDREN RESIDE, LAY THEIR HEADS, CONGREGATE- THESE ARE THE ONES THAT WILL LEAD THE NEXT GENERATION- THEY ARE THE ONES WHO WILL PRAY AND LAY HANDS- THESE ARE THE ONES WHO WILL URSHER IN THE ANOINTING AND INTERCEDE. FATHER IF YOU DON'T PROTECT THE PURPOSE YOU HAVE ON THEIR LIVES, THEY WILL DO EXACTLY WAHT THEY SEE. YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BRING ALL THIS TO AN END- IN YOUR HOLY ANGER AND VENGENCE PUCH BACK THE VILLIASN WHO WOULD EXPOSE THE CHILDREN TO VIOLATE YOUR COMMANDMENTS. EXPOSE THE EVIL BIDDINGS OF THE PEOPLE THAT THEY SHAME FEEL SHAME AND COVICT THEIR HEARTS TO REPENT OF THEIR EVIL AND TURN TO YOU FOR THEIR SALVATION.

FATHER IS ATND ON TOP OF THE WALL AND INTERCEDE FOR ALL THE HOMES IN THE UNIVERSE AND ASK YOU TO SAVE THE CHILDREN BEHIND THE WALLS OF CONFINEMENT- SAVE THEIR PROVIDERS- USE THE CHILDREN TO MINISTER THE UNCOMPROMISED WORD OF TRUTH TO THE ADULTS WITHIN THEIR SPHERE OF INFLUENCE THAT THEY ALL MIGHT ME SAVED AND SERVE YOU. IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU AND YOUR HOLINESS AND THE PURPOSE FOR THIS LIFE- WE WORSHIP YOU AND PRAY FOR SALVATION OF ALL MANKIND AND ASK YOU TO REMEMBER YOUR COVENANT WITH US- YOU WOULD SAVE OUR ENTIRE HOUSEHOLDS. PLEASE FATHER, WE NEED YOU TO TAKE CONTROL AND RULE- REIGN- IN THE NAME OF JESUS, AMEN.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Father for our and all children of those praying here ask protection and survive tough times: Grow in wisdom, discernment, and revelation: Find freedom, restoration, wholeness; Understand Your purpose for their lives; Have a sound mind and a right attitude;Maintain strong&fulfilling...
Replies
Views
Father Lord I thank you for who you are, what you have done and the ones you are yet to do to you oh Lord be all the glory in Jesus name amen.: My prayer request are: 1, To conceive and bear children for my husband, 2,more zeal to serve God 3, the spirit of discernment 4, love and affection in...
Replies
Views
Father for our and all children of those praying here ask protection and survive tough times: Grow in wisdom, discernment, and revelation: Find freedom, restoration, wholeness; Understand Your purpose for their lives; Have a sound mind and a right attitude;Maintain strong&fulfilling...
Replies
Views
Father ! We ask that your Grace and Mercy will be with the children of Today.....There is a lot going on and hard for them to Grasp ! ( We just do ) But your WORD tells us to SUFFER THE LITTLE CHILDREN TO COME AND FORBID THEM NOT !! FOR SUCH ARE THESE ... THAT WITH IS TO COME . ( YOUR WORD...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom