Cover my marriage with your armor Lord. Let ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter brandytlc301
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brandytlc301

Guest
Cover my marriage with your armor Lord. Let peace, truth, righteousness be abundant. Hover over us and let the weight of your glory fall down. Let your glory terrify the enemy! I pray our desire would be only for each other and no one else on this earth. That our first love be for you Lord! Your presence overwhelm us and set a fire inside our bones.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please cover my marriage. My husband had been posting on Facebook "I love my wife" over and about me. His ex-girlfriend put hearts on the post. The Lord showed me it was to get his attention. I'm in a fight for my marriage with a woman. I have no ill will against her; I'm asking for prayer. God...
Replies
8
Views
454
MY PRAYER WARRIORS PUT ON YOUR ARMOR OF GOD AND HELP ME FIGHT MY HUGH FINANCIAL DEBT I OWE ### IN ALL OF MY BILLS I'M DROWNING. HELP ME PLEASE MY LORD GOD IN JESUS NAME. WHEN 2 OR MORE ARE GATHERED MY LORD YOU ARE HERE WITH US IN THE MIDST. AMEN.
Replies
6
Views
338
  • Article Article
CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE MARRIAGE ENCOURAGEMENT PODCAST! Walking with Christ is a lifelong journey of refinement—and marriage is often one of the primary ways God shapes us. In this season of our Husband and Wife After God devotional series, we’ve been talking a lot about purpose, unity...
Replies
0
Views
416
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,578
Messages
16,812,884
Members
650,889
Latest member
Praesran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom