Cousin ### Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter divajay
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

divajay

Guest
Please pray for my elderly cousin ### ###. She is currently in ### and has been suffering since ### from a fall that resulted in her not being able to function properly (ie, walk, sit up, feed herself, etc..) Thanks so much...I'm really worried about her. Don't want her to continue to suffer like this.
 
****Healing Scriptures From The Word of God****

I have asked God to honor your prayer request in Jesus’ name. God is a healer. Continue to pray and confess the Word of God. God uses Doctors to do a great work...but the bottom line is God is the Healer. When God heals the doctor’s report will confirm it. God is our healer.

There is healing power in God’s Word. God’s Word unleashes spiritual power that changes lives. Jesus Himself declared, “The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life” (John 6:63).

If God never intended healing for us, He never would of spoke about healing in the Word of God. Below are many promises of the Father – direct and indirect – regarding Healing. May they encourage you as they have and still do in my life. And remember God uses Doctor’s. But the bottom line is God is the healer.

(Exo 15:26 NIV) He said, “If you listen carefully to the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the LORD, who heals you.”

(Exo 23:25-26 NIV) Worship the LORD your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you, {26} and none will miscarry or be barren in your land. I will give you a full life span.

(Deu 7:15 NIV) The LORD will keep you free from every disease.

(Psa 34:19-20 NIV) A righteous man may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all; {20} he protects all his bones, not one of them will be broken.

(Psa 41:1-3 NIV) For the director of music. A psalm of David. Blessed is he who has regard for the weak; the LORD delivers him in times of trouble. {2} The LORD will protect him and preserve his life; he will bless him in the land and not surrender him to the desire of his foes. {3} The LORD will sustain him on his sickbed and restore him from his bed of illness.

(Psa 91:14-16 NIV) “Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. {15} He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. {16} With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation.”

(Psa 103:1-5 NIV) Of David. Praise the LORD, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. {2} Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits– {3} who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, {4} who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, {5} who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.

(Psa 107:19-20 NIV) Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress. {20} He sent forth his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave.

(Psa 118:17 NIV) I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done.

Trust in Yahweh with all your heart,

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray God’s presence will be with my sick cousin in the hospital.
Replies
11
Views
226
Prayer request for ###. He is one of my favorite cousin. He's nice! Has always been nice to me. He speaks to alot of people. For him to get born again. For God to get a hold of him. Mind, body, spirit, soul. For God to remove alcohol addiction far from him. For God to send believers into his...
Replies
11
Views
191
Hello, I would like to ask for prayers for our cousin who has dementia. He has been diagnosed in the early stages of it. Please pray has healing for him from the dementia. Please pray he does not get much worse and has long life with all his faculties. Please pray for help for his family...
Replies
11
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,997
Messages
16,794,314
Members
649,575
Latest member
Eldeoshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom