Court Hearing

  • Thread starter Thread starter silverdreamer
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

silverdreamer

Guest
Der Fellow Prayer Warriors, I have a court hearing tomorrow morning at ###:## a.m. I ask that you all pray with me that the Judge will rule in my favor, if it is God's will. I want the truth to come out and be able to have my day in court. I know that God is working on this for me and he knows besst. I pray in Jesus' name, Amen.

Thank you all for praying, it means the world to me. Most of you know it is not just me that I am asking for a favorable outcome but my ### yr. old mother whom I am her careegiver 24/7. God Bless You All.
 
God I ask You to work this matter out according to Your will, and for Your glory.

Blessings upon this precious one and her mother! Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, please hear my prayer for my friend, ###, who is defending herself in a foreclosure proceeding to retain her condo. Lord, You know that the cause of the foreclosure is not entirely her fault. Please let the Holy Spirit lead her on the pertinent information to gather and to present in the case, and to instruct and guide her during the court proceedings. Also, Lord, please touch the judge to rule in her favor so she will retain the condo where she and her mom live. We thank you Lord for You are good to all; You have compassion to all You have made. In Jesus name. Amen.
Lord, I am in agreement with this prayer. Please have mercy on ### and her mother, and help them to retain the condo that they might return to praise Your name. Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, I ask this in Your Name. Amen.
In the Name of Jesus I bind and rebuke the spirit of greed that's trying to foreclose on ###'s house in Jesus' name. The Name of Jesus is above the spirit of greed and it's God's law that the spirit be removed right now. I praise God because he hears and answers prayers of believers. Thank you Jesus for supernatural intervention. Thank you, Father, for giving us power & authority over all things on earth through Christ Jesus. Amen
Merciful Lord and Savior, Lord I request you urgently to bless ### and her sister ### Lord. Lord save her condo Lord, Lord only you can do it Lord, only you can change the judgement in ###'s favour Lord. Lord please help them and bless them Lord. Lord the problem that they are facing may it be temporary and may they permanently take you as their master and saviour Lord, therefore Lord protect them from every harm and especially give them back their condo in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
standing in agreement to this prayer in Jesus name, Amen. Father let them not take ###'s condo away from her. Intervene in the situation Lord God and give ### the favor in Jesus name we ask and pray, Amen. God bless you bro.
 
Dear Heavenly Father, I ask that You be with ### during this time in court. I pray that You will allow ### and her mother to find favor with the Judge and for there to be a good and favorable outcome in this situation. We place this situation in Your hands, Lord and ask that You allow things to work out for the best, in Jesus name, amen

"And we know all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose." Rom. 8:28

"Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart: So shalt thou find favor and good understanding in the sight of God and man." Prov. 3:4

"In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." 1 Thes. 5:18
 
Oh Lord, I stand in agreement with this prayer.

Please be with those involved the judge, and the lawyers as well. Open hearts and minds and allow your will to be done tomorrow.

Amen and Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello to all! I come to ask for my daughter to be lifted up in prayer! She has court this morning that will determine whether she has her parental rights taken or whether the court will be willing to continue to work with her. She has been knocked down and had to get back up so many times! I...
Replies
14
Views
211
Requesting mercy and favor for a traffic violation court hearing for my son ### this Thursday.🙏🙏
Replies
11
Views
163
Praise the Lord ### today is our hearing of land disput Please pray for us and today hearing And we will get success pray for us
Replies
12
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,401
Messages
16,799,455
Members
649,906
Latest member
Splandian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom