Couple In Need Of A Family

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jen71

My husband and I are trying to conceive. We ask that the Lord bless us with a child.

Child of the King,

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us …. To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Minister to my heart through your Holy Spirit and The Word of God. Comfort me with peace and understanding. When my spirit is troubled and I am overwhelmed remind me to come to You in prayer. And as I am praying let the presence of Your Holy Spirit comfort me, quite my anxious thoughts and guard my heart and mind through Christ Jesus. Let me know that everything is going to be alright. That this will work out for my good.

When I don’t understand, give me understanding. When I don’t know which way to go, please direct my foot steps. Lead and guide me in the direction that You want me to take. Bless me with courage and deliver me from the spirit of fear when and if it tries to attack my faith with anxious thoughts. Bless me with strength when I am weak. Bless me with hope when all seems hopeless. Encourage Me Lord Jesus. Never let me give up on my God given dreams, and goals. Bless Me. Supply all my need. And all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for all those that care about me, those I care about, the writer of this prayer, and especially the one who sent this prayer to me.†Amen, so be it.

The Daughter of The King of Kings!!!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Youth Minister & Christian Life Coach

PS: Psalm 94:19 Says…When I worried (when I am anxious) about many things, your assuring words soothed my soul with comfort and joy.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom