Could someone please pray for a miracle of strength for me. I have

• Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date
    Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Could someone please pray for a miracle of strength for me. I have left a bad domestic violence situation and am falling apart. I have 6 children to look after and cant pay my bills cant buy Christmas presents for them and Im worried Ill havve my electricity disconnected. Please someone ask God to be with me and help me feel his presence and take away my worries and financial burden. Im so anxious Ive continuously got butterflies in my stomach and crying. I need a miracle from God right now, please beg for my frogiveness in whatever I have done to deserve this. I need Gods mercy and love so much and my children do to. My son is receiving an award today at school and Im struggling to get it together to watch him. I need strength and this worry lifted from my mind. Thank you to all who may pray for me.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom