Conversion

  • Thread starter Thread starter kate
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kate

Guest
Please pray for ### and his wife, two people that I love very dearly, I ask prayers for their conversion to Christ and their marriage!
 
Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will save everyone in my family that is not saved and everyone of my friends that are not saved. Bless us all to come to know you, love you, and obey You. Thank You Jesus

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request. God has heard your prayers. He will answer your prayer request in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You. God takes excellent care of His children.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net/ www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.

*Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1Samuel 15:22)

* And you will again obey the voice of the Lord and do all His commandments which I command you today. 9 The Lord your God will make you abound in all the work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your land for good. For the Lord will again rejoice over you for good as He rejoiced over your fathers, Deuteronomy 30:8-9 (NKJV)
 
Please bless their marriage, Lord, with deep love, peace, and joy. Please bring them closer to You on each new day. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
know it is hard, but against all odds...stand OUT! God is seeking a called out set aside generation that will worship Him in spirit and in truth.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wanted a divorce because I was very angry. I put this evil in action. I have strayed from God and have now had a profound conversion. Whilst separated for 5 months he has found a new woman. I want to stop the divorce and reconcile, we have a young child together. I have 5 weeks for the Lord to...
Replies
10
Views
225
🙇🏻 "Finally, brothers and sisters, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may run swiftly and be glorified, just as it has with you, 2 and that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked people; for not all have faith.3 But the Lord is faithful, who will establish you and guard you from...
Replies
7
Views
128
🙇🏻 "Finally, brothers and sisters, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may run swiftly and be glorified, just as it has with you, 2 and that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked people; for not all have faith.3 But the Lord is faithful, who will establish you and guard you from...
Replies
6
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,519
Messages
16,789,103
Members
649,083
Latest member
Phruashire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom