Continuing To Pray For Strength And Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana2205

Disciple of Prayer
My heart still aches and I continue to have some sleepless nights regarding my relationship I know with time my heart will heal. Each day I do feel much stronger and not alone with God by my side and everyone's kind words and prayers. Once again as always thank you all for your support!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
My prayers haven't been answered yet I do have faith and confidence it will be. I'm still heart broken and overwhelmed with emotions some days but prayer is giving me the strength I need to get where I need to be emotionally. I come here everyday for inspiration thank you all for your prayers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Request for My Brother ### Please pray for my brother, ###, who is battling sarcoma cancer that has now spread to his lungs. Doctors recently confirmed that there are many small tumors in his lungs, which is unfortunately common with this type of cancer. The medical team is discussing...
Replies
6
Views
213
Heavenly Father I thank you for today and everyday ..please heal , bless , and protect me in my children in all ways ..let no weapon formed against us prosper..please give us comfort in our hard times and strength in times we seem to have none .please give us discernment in the decisions that we...
Replies
11
Views
238
Please pray for peace in my family, pray for my sons to treat the youngest son with love, care, and respect. Please pray for strength of us parents. Pray for healing for my heart issues. Thank you Lord for all your blessing in our life and for a family that knows you Jesus. Pray our love and...
Replies
12
Views
301
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,489
Messages
16,788,548
Members
649,055
Latest member
Sploymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom