Continuing in prayer for ### and am trusting ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dana

Servant of All
Continuing in prayer for my daughter and am trusting God for her deliverance from depression and loneliness. And for her marriage to be made brand new. A new beginning. For her mind, her body, and her spirit and her relationship with her husband. I pray for their 4 children Lord. Be with this family Lord, they need you desperately. Thank you for the power of your holy spirit and for the work that he is doing, sometimes we see it, sometimes we do not, but I know that you work behind the scenes, putting everything in place to bring to fruition the hope and expectations we have placed in you. Thank you Lord Jesus, pour your blessings upon this family Lord as I speak these words out to you at this time. As I speak, I thank you that you are bringing this to pass right now Lord. May we stay in faith as King David did, when he asked for something, to David's mind it was already received. It was a done deal, and his prayed-for outcome followed. I am reminded of his words to Goliath, "today God shall deliver you into my hands"... wow, what faith. As far as David was concerned, Goliath was defeated before he even fell. Lord, you said David was a man after your own heart. Then therefore I say with David, what I have prayed for I have received. Thank you Jesus. Thank you for restoring and renewing my daughter's life and marriage and health, emotional and physical. In Jesus' mighty name, amen.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
KNOW THAT WHATEVER YOU ARE GOING THROUGH SO IS

PRAYER REQUESTS:

1. Pray for ### who is going through a difficult time at work.
2. Healing for ### who is recovering from surgery.
3. Pray for ### and their family as they navigate health challenges.
4. ### is seeking guidance and wisdom in their personal life.
5. Pray for ### who is facing financial difficulties.
6. ### needs prayer for strength and courage during a tough period.
7. Healing and comfort for ### who is dealing with a serious illness.
8. Pray for ### and their family as they prepare for a major life change.
9. ### is asking for prayers for peace and clarity in their relationships.
10. Pray for ### who is struggling with addiction and seeking recovery.

SCRIPTURE REFLECTION:

- "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." (1 Peter 5:7)
- "I can do all this through him who gives me strength." (Philippians 4:13)
- "The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing." (Psalm 23:1)

LET US PRAY:

Heavenly Father, we come before you with the needs of ### and their families. We ask for your healing touch, your guidance, and your peace to be upon them. May they feel your presence and know your love in every step of their journey. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
KNOW THAT WHATEVER YOU ARE GOING THROUGH SO IS "HE"

KNOW THAT WHATEVER YOU ARE GOING THROUGH SO IS "HE"
 
Faith grows during quiet communion with God.​
 ​
Psalm 46:10- "Be still, and know that I am God."​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Ok Jesus, I know now I am trusting you to provide me a job and a wife in your word you said Ask you it will be provided so I trust you you will make a way where it seems like no way in term of job and wife and I felt very wary. Please empower me the strength and provision during the period of...
Replies
8
Views
223
Lord above all, Please help me recover from my cptsd. Please help me become resilient to its affects and become the true person I am meant to be. Please help guide ###'s heart back to me. I ask of you to remove all third party influences. Because of this relationship my connection to you has...
Replies
6
Views
309
Lord, Thank you for granting me life. I ask that you give me a sign that I am on the right path. That I am recovering from my CPTSD. Please continue to guide me in my recovery. I ask of you to also continue guiding ### heart back to me and remove any third party influences in this matter. I...
Replies
15
Views
509
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,034
Messages
16,818,020
Members
651,146
Latest member
Ghiuddoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom