Continued Preparation For A Blessing

Status
Not open for further replies.

5960CK

Humble Servant of All
Lord, God, I ask that you continue preparing me (in every way) for the husband that I desire, who is perfect for me and sent by You. As your choice, I am thankful for unity with a believer, with whom I will worship and honor You. Thank you, Almighty Father for your mercy and goodness.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Phillippians chapter 4 vs.7 And the peace of god which passeth all understanding, shall keep your heart and minds through Christ Jesus.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am very worried, I have fallen into bad habits and I am preparing for a job. I request you to pray for me so that I can get rid of bad thoughts and habits.
Replies
13
Views
617
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over and against the preparation for decision or excuse. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
177
Hi, my name is ### and I am ### years old. I would like to kindly ask if you could please pray that Jesus will equip me to be a wife who is filled with wisdom, discernment, and discretion, and who leads with love both verbally and physically.
Replies
10
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,973
Messages
16,805,529
Members
650,442
Latest member
Pnduymir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom