Continued Prayers Needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter red13
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

red13

Guest
I need strength Lord to get my through every night. I am lost without my husband, and I am asking for everyone to pray against evil that is in his life. Mainly his mother, she is not supportive where she should be and she should not be telling her ### year old son to stay away from his family, just to benefit herself. Since she has had him staying with her, she isn't bothering him about money etc anymore, and I believe she just wants to be in control. It is time for her to see and realize she does not control him or our lives. Please Lord and loved followers, pray to open his eyes to come home and work things out. And give him the strength to stand up to his mother and let him see what she is doing. Amen
 
Child of God,

I want you to know whatever comes your way, it has to go through God’s hands before it reaches You. If God allowed it, believe me it is for a reason. The Devil can’t do anything to God’s Children if God don’t give him permission. And we know (You and I) that all things work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose. This is the season You and I must check and see if we really Love God like we say we love Him. If we love Him this is going to work out for our good. If we don’t, I don’t have an answer for that one.

***Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name that whatever I go through in this life, whatever You allow to come my way (blessings, tests, trials, sicknesses, challenges, and troubles) that I don’t waste the experiences. Don’t let me stress out or get overwhelmed with life. But help me to keep my focus on You and grow (become a smarter, wiser, positive Christian) from whatever I have to go through. Let me become a better Christian and not a bitter negative Christian. Show me how to count it all joy knowing that these experiences are opportunities for You to prove Your faithfulness to me. Help me not waste these experiences so that I may grow and mature in my faith, my relationship with You, and Your Word. Let these tests and challenges develop me into a Child of God that walks in faith and wisdom. And all that I have asked You God to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for all my Christian family, Christian friends, the writer of this prayer, and the Christian one who sent this prayer to me. In Jesus’ name I pray.

James 1:2-4 says in the Message Bible: 2-4Consider it a sheer gift, friends, when tests and challenges come at you from all sides. You know that under pressure, your faith-life is forced into the open and shows its true colors. So don't try to get out of anything prematurely. Let it do its work so you become mature and well-developed, not deficient in any way.

Count It All Joy,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
```html
This Is Your Confession​



In the name of Jesus, by the power of the blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim a mighty blessing upon my life, my spiritual life, physical life, emotional & mental health, my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my ministry, my career, my home, my family, and my finances, I proclaim from this day forward a life of obedience unto God, a life of favor, blessing, increase, expansions, fresh anointing, healing, great personal breakthrough and spiritual growth and power from God for the glory of God. I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, financially) For The Glory Of God. I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength.



Psalm 23… 1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

### & ###
```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First, I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for all of your prayers, kind words, and support for my cat, ###. Your prayers have meant so much to me during this difficult time. ### recently underwent emergency surgery for pyometra, and by God's grace she has been doing...
Replies
8
Views
166
Heavenly Father GOD, i thing my granddaughters mother absconded with her. We have no idea where she is at. GOD i pray that wherever she may be she is safe and you bring her back home so i can see her.
Replies
10
Views
159
Please continue to pray Please pray for a single mom whose life is being threatened by her ex who is on meth she has 2 small sons who also are in danger. Please pray she find a permanent solution to this this ongoing problem with this dangerous man who has abused her and her children for years...
Replies
12
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,382
Messages
16,799,308
Members
649,887
Latest member
Weadarway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom