Continued prayers for my ###

jdvaj

Humble Prayer Partner
Please please pray for my granddaughter. Her self-esteem and confidence level is wavering. I see so much potential in her but there is so much pressure around her that she cannot see what a great young lady she is. She has the ability and talents to be amazing but not the confidence right now. Thank you all so much and I ask this help in Jesus name.
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please continue to pray Please pray for a single mom whose life is being threatened by her ex who is on meth she has 2 small sons who also are in danger. Please pray she find a permanent solution to this this ongoing problem with this dangerous man who has abused her and her children for years...
Replies
12
Views
216
First, I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for all of your prayers, kind words, and support for my cat, ###. Your prayers have meant so much to me during this difficult time. ### recently underwent emergency surgery for pyometra, and by God's grace she has been doing...
Replies
8
Views
166
I am almost half way through my fast right now and despite the troubles I have ran into with my car I have received a financial breakthrough. Since praying and fasting I've been giving more in the offering and asking God to help me in my finances, so I can afford a car. This past week my tips I...
Replies
10
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,217
Messages
16,797,228
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom