Continued Prayers Are Much Appreciated....thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelCali

Beloved of All
I am thankful God for all YOU have done for me, are doing for me and will do for me. Please forgive me for my lack of patience, constant worry and anxiety. I am tired of being alone. Even though I got invited places for Thanksgiving and I went, I felt I was not there. I feel so empty these days. God please provide me with divine intervention with my broken, destroyed, shattered relationship with ###. Only YOU God can repair and mend my relationship. Please help me God. Amen.
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. I prayed for you in your request. In Jesus Name Amen
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, thank You for giving me the opportunity to interview for this role. I ask that You would remind the hiring team of my skills, qualifications, and character. Please provide me with patience as I wait for a response. I know the final decision is in Your hands. Please help me to find joy, no...
Replies
8
Views
176
My cough and cold has subsided a lot despite outstation. Nevertheless, I still have little phlegm in throat, I pray for continual healing from God. About the transfer, I didn't meet big boss unfortunately, that he was away on that week. But I met a colleague from human resource, he was the one...
Replies
8
Views
329
intercessors; your prayers r much appreciated!! really need God to do a miracle & provide me w/ one godly man to marry asap. I find that since retired; I am spending too much time alone. I need to downsize all in order to move somewhere more affordable; pls pray for a new place to live, healings...
Replies
10
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,828
Messages
16,815,676
Members
651,028
Latest member
Thousil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom