Continued Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Suzie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Suzie

Guest
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you and my Friends of Prayer to ask that you continue to bless my business and the situations going on in my life financially.

I am so burdened by things going on around me. Please help me to fight off this period of depression and guide me to peace, financial security, and a peaceful life.

Please help me to help the child who came to me this weekend that I can save her from the wrong path filled with drugs, sex, and gangs. Lord, she is only 12 years old and I know you sent her my way to guide and help her, but I have reached a blocked wall with the adults in her life. Please in the name of Jesus send me the answers. Amen
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage.

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen!

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
I am praying for you. May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Dear Lord just wanted to take the time to say Thank You for another Beautiful Day of Life! Prayer gives me a great relief from my problems knowing you are hearing and in your time you will provide me the way. Fighting Depression one Day at a time. In your glorious name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My appointment with the TIF surgeon did not go well. He admitted to getting my medical brief and also admitted to not reading it. I worked very hard and in pain on that thing. I had paper clips as tabs on every report. I numbered paragraphs and put a table of contents. He could have learned my...
Replies
17
Views
366
Please pray for me. After more than four years of loneliness, rejection, and lack - compounded by childhood wounds, C-PTSD, depression, anxiety, ADHD, and OCD - I find myself unemployed, financially depleted, and cut off from the community in ### where I was known, accepted, and loved. Decisions...
Replies
9
Views
265
I'm asking for prayers for my ex. He is still drowning in depression and work stress. All he does is sleeps and works and doesn't socialize much anymore. I haven't heard from him in a month and I think that's best for both of our healing. I'm still praying for his healing and recovery and that...
Replies
9
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,211
Messages
16,820,230
Members
651,268
Latest member
Phreudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom