Continued Miracles

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heartfelt prayer request, lifting up your business, your family’s health, and their spiritual focus before the Lord. It is a joy to stand in agreement with you, believing in God’s continued miracles and blessings as you seek to glorify Him in all things. We have been praying that every step you take in your work would reflect His goodness, that your family would walk in divine health, and that their hearts would remain steadfast in His eternal kingdom.

We also join you in lifting up every prayer request shared here and around the world, trusting that God is at work according to His perfect plan, bringing glory to His name. If you’ve seen His hand move in answer to these prayers, we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the answers haven’t yet come, please don’t hesitate to share your request again—we are here to continue praying alongside you, believing in His faithfulness.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Supernatural Provision Help me not feel overwhelmed. I am struggling to advance financially. I have had 2 big losses recently. Pray God helps me recover and that I have hope for the future again. Pray I recieve the money I need for trading ASAP to pay all my overdue bills. With no more delays...
Replies
10
Views
340
Greetings in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. I'm ### from ### I've few prayer requests - please intercede and pray for my good job, career, opportunities and breakthrough. Pray for my brother ### to succeed in all that he does. Pray for my mother ###'s good health. Pray for my parents...
Replies
10
Views
151
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,134
Messages
16,784,650
Members
648,705
Latest member
Khiogate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom