Continue to pray that God will chase ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm continuing to ask for prayers for ###. In my previous prayers, I mentioned him seeing someone who is not a Godly Christian, hidden relationship in church, she posts things like "Dance like David of whatever". As a Israeli myself, the Spiritual meaning of David dancing before God is a humbled...
Replies
9
Views
150
After I had submitted a Requested for judicial Notice, practically submitting the violation summary from Code Enforcement to the trial court, when I was in court today, we had a different judge, this judge seemed a bit less bias and more alive. When the judge has asked me regarding the attorneys...
Replies
12
Views
153
Please continue to pray as I journey through a dark and lonely 😞 time in my life. I underwent DaVinci Robot-Assisted Laparoscopic Radical prostatectomy. My prostate was removed in August/10/2024 due to cancer ♋️. I never had a chance or ever father children like millions of men have over the...
Replies
9
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,761
Messages
16,803,363
Members
650,275
Latest member
Dwuynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom