Continue To Hold My ### Marriage Up In Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabbo7

Humble Prayer Partner
My wife and I are both Christians but she wants to divorce me and has moved out with my kids. I do not want a divorce nor do I want my family living in 2 places. Please pray that GOD rebukes the enemy and her intentions. I love her with all of my heart!!!!! I stand on the fact that it is GOD's good pleasure to come to the rescue of anyone who sincerely reaches out to HIM. GOD has always heard my cry and I humbly ask all of you to join me in prayer for Jesus' Intervention. May HIS Will be done in my marriage here on Earth as it is in Heaven.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I am so touched by how much you love your wife. Do not worry brother, the Lord sees your suffering and it will all be put to an end soon. Just know that right now in your life, you are exactly where God wants you to be. It's painful I know, but this is what keeps me going. This is the Lord's way of bringing us closer to Him. Pour your heart out to the Lord and He will help you. I am going through a very, very difficult time in my life right now and day after day I remind myself that I am exactly where God wants me to be. Remember when Mary went to Jesus to tell Him that Lazarus is sick and the Lord said "This sickness will not end in death. No, it is for God's glory so that God's Son may be glorified through it." So my brother, this is just a temporary situation to bring you closer to God.
 
Heavenly Father, I stand and pray in agreement with this request. I lift up all hurting and broken marriages, including my own, to You in Jesus' name for healing and restoration according to Your perfect will. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord. I come to you with a humble heart asking for prays restoration healing and blessings for my marriage. No communication, from my husband who file for divorce a few months back. Praying that my husband stop divorce and work on rebuilding our marriage and that he communicates with me. Praying...
Replies
13
Views
403
Father God I come to you today, standing in gap for Marriage standing in the gap for, ADONI God. Father part this unrighteous union between my husband and this bond woman God set asunder between my husband and woman that has no respect for herself or God. Father Open my husband's eyes to see he...
Replies
9
Views
234
Please pray urgently for my marriage. I am on the verge of tears as I write this. Over the past few years, my wife and I have experienced increasing distance, avoidance, and unresolved conflict. I have repeatedly tried to raise concerns calmly, ask for repair, and pursue unity, but my pain has...
Replies
12
Views
540
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,910
Messages
16,816,404
Members
651,079
Latest member
Alaroinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom