continue to be with me God through this difficult ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lokwomi

Disciple of Prayer
continue to be with me God through this difficult time in my life. carry me dear God and get me through this safely. i pray for a job, my nursing license and this legal case. soften the hearts of those involved and lets end this legal issue soon and peacefully. God please do not leave me
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My nephew ### is going through a very difficult time at his residence and it is causing him to drink a lot. His baby mother ### and him separated but still live in the same house they have a daughter together by the name of ### the mother stop her from going around her father which is affecting...
Replies
9
Views
628
Hello, My name is Erick. Me and my family have been struggling financially, and would really appreciate your prayers for the Lord to guide us through this difficult time. Thank you so much
Replies
7
Views
307
Dear God, I come to you with a humble heart, seeking your guidance and intervention in my relationship. I desperately want my boyfriend back in my life, and I pray that you will touch his heart and mind. Please, Lord, help us to reconcile and work through our differences. Give us the strength to...
Replies
7
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,671
Messages
16,813,879
Members
650,948
Latest member
Mrfiamar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom