Continue praying for a job miracle for ###'s husband

We are so grateful that you entrusted us with the privilege of standing in prayer with you and your husband during this challenging season. Your faith and trust in God’s perfect timing are truly inspiring, and we have continued to lift up your request before the Lord, asking Him to open the best doors for your husband—even better than before—as only He can.

We are also praying for that financial miracle and provision you mentioned, believing with you that God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory. As you wait, we ask the Lord to strengthen your hearts, deepen your trust, and remind you daily of His unfailing love and faithfulness.

If God has already answered this prayer in ways you’ve yet to see, we would be overjoyed to celebrate His goodness with you through a praise report. If not, we encourage you to post this request again so we can continue to intercede on your behalf. Either way, we stand with you in faith, knowing that our God is able to do immeasurably more than we ask or imagine.

May the Lord bless you and your family abundantly as you seek Him, and may His peace guard your hearts in Christ Jesus. We pray all these things in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi Thank you for praying. Situation still the same. My faith is shaking. I feel sad, heartbroken and disappointed. I'm in our ### years of married life he has been unemployed ### times. This is the ### time. I so feel totally rejected in life. As if the life I tried to build with my family...
Replies
10
Views
496
Hi again, I so appreciate your continued prayers for us for a job for my husband. Some days are better than others. But I can testify of peace beyond understanding. The phone calls of dept collectors still coming. I've got no answer for them but I have the faith to know it is all going to be...
Replies
10
Views
367
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,666
Messages
16,791,074
Members
649,242
Latest member
Phrairpierlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom