Contact

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I accidentally picked up the phone just now because I thought it was my teenage day calling. It was my toxic mom whom I'm no contact with trying to lie and manipulate me again. And garner sympathy and try to lure me back into a relationship with her. Please pray that God doesn't punish me or...
Replies
9
Views
63
  • Article Article
SMART Contact is Marriage Helper's five-step method for talking to a spouse in crisis without giving them a reason to leave. Here is how it works. Continue reading...
Replies
0
Views
46
In the name of Jesus Christ please pray that my husband ### contacts me and is safe from harm, returns back to me. Please Pray that I will relocate before the year is over. I'm believing God for a new address is safe good neighborhood. For Prayers, Thank You Jesus.
Replies
9
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,570
Messages
16,800,932
Members
650,096
Latest member
Wseorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom