Contact from lost friend

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray ### V. Would reach out and contact ### H. Sr. It has been a long time and I pray she thinks of me and gets in contact.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A while back I explained a situation with my friend and asked for prayer. To recap: I was very sick with a COPD flare-up, and the prednisone was hitting me hard. I suffered from insomnia, agitation and hyper-anxiety. My schedule was mega-stressful, non-stop doctor's appointments including...
Replies
18
Views
567
I need contact from my parents ...Lord ...please make them contact me ...I need to know if I'm right or wrong ...
Replies
5
Views
350
I recently lost a long time relationship and I’ve had a hard time moving on.
Replies
7
Views
500
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,417
Messages
16,799,654
Members
649,923
Latest member
Yeiron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom