Cont ######

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My appointment with the TIF surgeon did not go well. He admitted to getting my medical brief and also admitted to not reading it. I worked very hard and in pain on that thing. I had paper clips as tabs on every report. I numbered paragraphs and put a table of contents. He could have learned my...
Replies
17
Views
346
I am so beyond grateful for those who prayed for me. God is good 🙌. I do believe that I am being guided through this situation, I know I have Jesus by my side always. I know people come into our lives for a reason, and I must admit this is someone I trusted with my whole life, someone yes, I...
Replies
11
Views
147
LIFE INTO EXISTENCE 💯📅FOLD GREATLY BE GONE SATAN CRAP CREW NO CONTROL STAY OUT OF MY LIGHT MY MOMS MY FAMULY OUR PETS LIGHTS..TODAY IS A GOOD DAY I GET ANOTHER JOB THAT STAYSSSZZ AT LEAST WHILE IM WORKING ON MY BUSINESSES GETS STARTED IN A POSITIVE WAY GREATLYYYY..I GET SECTION 8 TODAY VIRTUAL...
Replies
9
Views
80
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,670
Messages
16,779,275
Members
648,200
Latest member
Whitar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom