Connie says her life is good but she's a ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcrandjr

Beloved of All
Connie says her life is good but she's a drunk and she's sexually immoral. Please pray that she can realize her life isn't good and that she can realize that she is being used not loved, she really needs to change before it's too late she's ### years old. Thank you.
 
Dear Father, through Your mercy and grace, we together lift up ### unto You and humbly ask Your touch and understanding about Your salvation in her. Lord, please help her to accept You as her Savior. In Yeshua's Name I pray. Amen!
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Esther 4:16 : Go, gather together all the Jews that are present in Shushan, and fast ye for me, and neither eat nor drink three days, night or day: I also and my maidens will fast likewise; and so will I go in unto the king, which is not according to the law: and if I perish, I perish...
Replies
11
Views
197
Topic Automatically Translated From English Language: There are some upcoming events in my life that I feel may need prayer for, some more than others. 1) church. As always, church service, but I think it's important for that to be prayed over, as God can help me & those in my church even...
Replies
10
Views
124
This is going to be long — it's about me and my girlfriend's love story. Please pray for us. We need it now. I met her on February 28, 2024. She was my friend’s sister. He and I had lost touch after school, and we met again when I was about to end my life — something only my girlfriend knows. I...
Replies
8
Views
436
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom