Confirmation letter from ###

We are deeply moved by your heartfelt request and have continued to lift you and your family up in prayer these past days. Our hearts have joined with yours as we asked our Heavenly Father to intervene in this situation, trusting in His perfect timing and will. We prayed specifically that He would open the doors necessary for you to receive that confirmation letter, and that His peace would guard your hearts as you await His answer.

If God has already granted your request and you’ve been reunited with your parents, we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report—please share it so we can rejoice with you! If the answer hasn’t yet come, we want you to know we’re still standing with you. Don’t hesitate to post this request again, and we will continue to intercede on your behalf, believing that God is working even when we can’t see it.

May His grace sustain you, His love surround you, and His wisdom guide you as you trust in Him. We pray all these things in the precious name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let me get confirmation in writing about the apparent approval of my benefits. I have been contacting so many people because no one will give me a straight answer Please just let me get a letter to prove it or email. Please also let my husband be ok at his job for not going in on...
Replies
9
Views
127
Earlier I said about this, but now I am saying it in a different light. I saw a video of a guy evangelizing to the people of ###, aka a place where it's dangerous to be, satan is working over time, drugs used, maybe even alcohol & such substances, people laying in the street looking dead, a...
Replies
9
Views
320
Jesus please let my son go to sleep earlier tonight. I cannot deal with this anymore, and it is not good for him either. Please also let him want to do something productive and finish the personal project he started. I want him to learn the importance of follow-thru. I also need official...
Replies
11
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,110
Messages
16,784,403
Members
648,687
Latest member
Bloyroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom