Confidence and clearing subconscious from negative energies

My friend I'm praying for you.
Heavenly Father, our God of mercy, I humbly pray that You would uplift and comfort your child. I pray for your child to have peace, joy, and fulfillment. May your child overcome all insecurities, fear and anxieties, in Jesus precious name amen.
 
My friend I'm praying for you.
Heavenly Father, our God of mercy, I humbly pray that You would uplift and comfort your child. I pray for your child to have peace, joy, and fulfillment. May your child overcome all insecurities, fear and anxieties, in Jesus precious name amen.
All blessings to you!!!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello Father. I am here seeking understanding of my subconscious mind and conscious mind. I know my subconscious mind is not fully aware but it does influence my actions and feelings and my conscious mind helps me stay aware and respond to my surroundings. But I have a question. How can I make...
Replies
5
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,906
Messages
16,793,444
Members
649,468
Latest member
Froutsain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom