Confessions And Prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulButterfly

Servant of All
Firstly I want to testify my dad's arm had a lump and after lots of prayers the doctor said it was a minor infection. All praise goes to God. I am a sinner and I have sinned. I am not perfect. Please pray Lord will forgive me for my wrong doings/wrong involvement/wrong actions/wrong speech/wrong thoughts/weaknesses and make them my strengths. Pray for me to change and be sinless in God's eyes. I truly want to serve God's purpose. May God remove my strongholds. My brothers' salvation and my work colleagues to be saved. In Jesus' name, amen.. God bless you all.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to bring all the confessions, to and from me, burdens also, to the earth of GOD. Please can you stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All the these things I humbly ask in the mighty and matchless name of Jesus Christ in thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
204
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over and against confessions. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
246
There was a period of a few weeks where I was experiencing lots of rage at elders who were using harsh love to push me into freedom etc, regardless, I resorted to thoughts and speech that hurt them, I'm trying to fully understand and take ownership for my part, because God says we are to bless...
Replies
12
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,120
Messages
16,796,122
Members
649,662
Latest member
Cheadoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom