Confession of a sin and asking for forgiveness.. Please pray for A Miracle

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God, 

I pray that this be the year after six long years of heartache, that it is the year Z will forgive me and both him and myself will have complete healing both mentally and emotionally of what i had done. Let this be the year My Lord. I pray to you. 

Most merciful God, Whose eyes are to pure to behold iniquity, and who has promised forgiveness to all those who confess and forsake their sins. I come before you in a humble sense of my own unworthiness, confessing my transgression of your righteous laws I cheated on Z six years ago. But O' Gracious Father, Who desires not the death of a sinner , look upon me, i beseech you in mercy for me and Z, and forgive me for all my transgressions. Make me deeply sensible of the great evil to them, and work in me hearty repentance, that I may obtain forgiveness at your hands, who is ever ready to recieve humble and penitent sinners; for the sake of your son Jesus Christ, my only Savior and Reedemer. Father God, my sin was a terrible mistake, I know i diid him wrong, I have no excuse for my bad behavior. I had no reason for hurting him. I pray that you place complete forgiveness in Z's heart for me, and that you will heal him emotionally and mentally.(Ezeikel 11:19) I will remove from them the heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh.  Give him peace with it my Lord. I pray that i can make the situation right between us, and that he will trust me not to ever do it again and we can make through to be together again. I pray that i don't give him the impression that this is normal behavior for people that love you. Lord, I know you ask that our behavior be a light unto others and back then my behavior certainly was not. Lord, I ask you to give us both the strength to get through this situation and come out the other side better and more in love with you and each other than before.Father God, please keep my trust and faith strong in you. Please bring me patience. (Matthew 18:26)  Be patient with me. In Jesus Christ let my prayer be adjusted according to the will of God. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things (1 Corinthians 13:7).

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanks giving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard you hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7).

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom