Concern

sunshine1945

Prayer Warrior
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for peace and guidance for a grandchild living in challenging circumstances, including issues related to family and personal conduct.
 
Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things (1 Corinthians 13:7).

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanks giving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard you hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7).
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
I have agreed with you in prayer and pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Believe and receive!! In Jesus name! Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brother struggling with drinking and lack of concern of family
Replies
14
Views
164
I have an important task at work and I’ve been putting off because it is so overwhelming. Now, the deadline is fast approaching and I feel the weight of it crushing me. I don’t know what to do and I worry I am going to disappoint all my coworkers. Please pray I can get this done and God works...
Replies
12
Views
257
It used to be Christians not only knew what to do, but also what NOT to do. What practices to avoid, what causes to oppose. But now I'm seeing more of those who claim Christianity, they throw out a few Bible verses, but then show an opposite side. Like if a Christian loved one or spouse dies...
Replies
9
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom