Concern for my ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, im really sorry to bother of anyone's time, i've been here before to ask prayers from everyone.. i really hate to say this but im really like scared for her because she's been having symptoms of possibly a spirit or an entity take over her body when she's asleep.. I know my prayer alone...
Replies
12
Views
170
Brother struggling with drinking and lack of concern of family
Replies
14
Views
161
I have an important task at work and I’ve been putting off because it is so overwhelming. Now, the deadline is fast approaching and I feel the weight of it crushing me. I don’t know what to do and I worry I am going to disappoint all my coworkers. Please pray I can get this done and God works...
Replies
12
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,605
Messages
16,790,109
Members
649,171
Latest member
Nymeenarrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom