Completely content with the Lord.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Finding a holy ground in our daily life, at home, on the road, in the street or at work it is so important for our spiritual life to grow up that reaches heaven. These should be much easier these days when the weather is too cold, too much snow and hard to get the car starting right away. Gods holy presence and help continue to be with us no matter what we do or where we go.

Find out where true joy it is found, where this resides, give it a voice far beyond the wind that comes to all of us, letting us know that Jesus is in the middle of any wind that hits our face. Jesus is the center of all joy.

So, let us all keep our eyes on the Lord, this is faith race and we should continue running along the path Jesus went first. Watch the signs of the times, it the Lord telling us that time is very short and He wil come back sooner than we think. Open your heart to hear the voice of the Lord. He continue to tell us....

This things I have spoken to you so that My joy may be in you, and your joy may be made full.
John 15.11

O the glory of Your presence.
We Your temple give you reverence.
So, arise to Your rest.
And be blessed by our praise.
As we glory in Your embrace.
And as Your presence,
Now fills this place.

People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be. If your mind is full of the presence of Jesus then, constentment and joy shall fill your soul.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
If you want your trust in the Lord to flourish, then put your faith in action and start singing praises to Jesus name and contentment and joy shall fill your heart with joy.

Similar Requests

• Article
When storms hits our life and we have no place to go because our house is destroyed, our living arragemets are gone for good and then we will be evicted soon because of non payment of bills. Horrible things comes along our path and we need help from heaven above. Hear our cry. We call on the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessed be the name of the Lord, He is worthy to be praised and adored, so we lift up holy hands sin one accord, singing blessed be the name of the Lord. We will never ever forget to bless, honor and glorify the name of the Lord wherever we are. Thoughout the night, the thunder roars and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The moment You touched my heart I felt heaven came down and glory filled my soul. I saw the eternal light leading me to Himself. Lamb of God, precious Lamb of God You came to bring joy where there has been sorrow, You gave us peace and joy in our life. Yes, You are here with us, to bless...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Wonderful Savior and beutiful Lord has given to us a perfect company to be with us forever. Precious Holy Spirit of God, the Comforter who shall be with us for ages to come. Awake my heart with gladness. See what today is done. Now, after gloom and sadness. Comes forth the glorious sun. My...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really a great question of our existence on earth. Why we are here? Who sent us? What are we gona do? Where are we going to go? To be honest with you and for everyone who loves Jesus. Life without God is an empty pit and we will not be able to come out, unless we call on the Lord...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom