Complete Healing.

animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,

I pray that you completely heal both ###, and myself physically mentally emotionally and spiritually from our past relationship. I pray that you will heal us completely mentally and emotionally back together. In Jesus Christ I pray that my prayer be Adjusted according to the will of God. Lord I need you and thank you and trust you and love you in Jesus name I pray amen
 
We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we were perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed (2 Corinthians 4:8-9)

This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us - whatever we ask - we know that we have what we asked of Him. (1 John 5: 14-15)
 
Praying for you in Jesus Name, Amen



Have you ever thought about the teaching of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had physical and emotional pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Mathew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 (HEALING) the verses will bless you :)

http://www.lornematthews.com/articlespages/Hedge.html
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, sustain my patient, his family, and his entire healthcare team by Your grace. As Isaiah 40:31 declares, “They that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength,” renew their strength each day. Heal my patient physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. Heal his grief and trauma...
Replies
9
Views
156
Lord Jesus please heal my mother completely. Take away her pain. Poease touch her with your healing hands. Have mercy oh Lord. Please heal her completely physically and emotionally. I know that there’s no impossible fof you Lord. I pray for this through the mighty and powerful name of our Lord...
Replies
7
Views
142
I Thank God for what he has already done. I now pray in Jesus name for complete and total healing and restoration in my physical body. My mind and my soul. May my God have Mercy on me and make me better then I was before I was afflicted. I repent and I ask his forgiveness for all my sin and I...
Replies
12
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,921
Messages
16,804,735
Members
650,392
Latest member
Pialkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom