Complete Healing.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,

I pray that you completely heal both Z, and myself physically mentally emotionally and spiritually from our past relationship. I pray that you will heal us completely mentally and emotionally back together. In Jesus Christ I pray that my prayer be Adjusted according to the will of God. Lord I need you and thank you and trust you and love you in Jesus name I pray amen

We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we were perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed (2 Corinthians 4:8-9)

This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us - whatever we ask - we know that we have what we asked of Him. (1 John 5: 14-15)

Praying for you in Jesus Name, Amen

Have you ever thought about the teaching of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had physical and emotional pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Mathew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 (HEALING) the verses will bless you :)

http://www.lornematthews.com/articlespages/Hedge.html

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please, pray for a friend's 23 year old son - since his graduation from Cornell University - he has had a mental and emotional issues. The psychologist and psychiatrist had done multiple EKGs - Ultrasounds and other test & evaluation on him to no avail. He's so emotional and has given up -...
Replies
Views
Father God, I pray that you help everyone in my household, mentally, emotionally, physically and spirituality. In Jesus Christ let my prayer be adjusted according to the will of God. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I pray Amen
Replies
Views
Father God, I pray that you help everyone in my household mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually. In Jesus Christ let my prayer be adjusted according to the will of God. Lord I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I pray Amen
Replies
Views
Father God, I pray that you help my daughter mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually. I pray that you remove her lying and manipulating. I pray that you bless my household and bring everyone close together. In Jesus Christ let my prayer be adjusted according to the will of God. Lord...
Replies
Views
Father God, I pray that you help my household mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually. I pray that we all have a strong bond with one another. In Jesus Christ let my prayer be adjusted according to the will of God. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom