Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

nabloy0811

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for ### & her dance troupe for they are competing today for the Regionals. Thank you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It's my student's first time competing in an academic speech competition, and just like her, I feel the pressure, especially since I will be the one coaching and writing her script. I am afraid that I cannot give her a winning script, or I won't be able to prepare her well, with only two weeks...
Replies
5
Views
269
Greetings in the mighty name of Yeshua, my students have a club competition on Thursday, please pray that they will have the confidence to present and deliver the information so that they can win the competition. Please pray for their success.
Replies
8
Views
176
Thank you for praying for my visa and work permit approval, because they have been answered by God's grace. Now, the only thing that makes me anxious is my student's upcoming academic speech competition by the end of March. I already finished writing and editing the script, but I do not know if...
Replies
8
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,019
Members
651,187
Latest member
Ynaroetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom