:~) Jesus Loves You. Know that Somebody, Somewhere, has prayed for You and over your prayer request. :~) Keep a God Solution Focused Grateful Thankful God Got Me Attitude. :~) Now Tell the Lord Thank You. :~) Please Click on the link and pray the prayer that is posted for you: Let Us Pray For Each Other: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18286-let-us-pray-for-each-other/ :~)
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Please pray that Jesus may hear my prayer and, according to His will, lead into my life a woman who will become my lifelong companion, my best friend, and my future wife. May He guide us both and bring us together at the right time, if it is His plan for our lives. I pray that God will prepare...
Please pray for my companion's healing, of kidney failing healing. His kidneys are failing and losing him will break my heart. Praise be unto the Lord God. Pray with me. Amen
I lost my husband, I have a lot of family, but I am lonely and I need a companion and of God see fit to make it a husband. I’ll accept that as well, but I need a male companion to talk to, share stories, laughs, and sorrows, and travel. Thank you.