Community, please pray for the continued health ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please to continue to pray over my overall health especially my eyes, I’ve a few things going on and I know the Lord knows them all and I believe in coming in agreement together with others as we pray in the name of Jesus Christ. Thank you for taking the time to pray on my behalf.
Replies
8
Views
142
Please pray over my health in its entirety; it seems like I may have dysautonomia going on. I'm going to talk to my doctor about it soon and I have been having GI issues again that seem like gastritis and IBS trying to reflare. I had a scary episode today with low blood pressure and burning in...
Replies
10
Views
370
Dear pastor ### am an active member of the ### community please pray for me. Am ###plus, I need ### and divine healing.
Replies
5
Views
345
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,459
Messages
16,811,353
Members
650,815
Latest member
Wltialand

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom