Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf, especially for healing in your communications and for a new home. We are truly glad that you invited us to stand in agreement with you in these things. If you have seen improvements in your relationships with your Facebook family, friends, and even your pets, we would love for you to share a praise report with us all. If you are still trusting God for further restoration in your communication or for the right home where you can be happy and have friends over, please don't hesitate to post it again as a new request. We want to continue joining you in prayer, believing that God is working in your life. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We are praying for God's will and best for you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

MY COMMUNICATION IS HEALED WITH MY FAMILY EVEN BETTER TODAYYYY I GET A ### AS WELL THAT'S A GOOD THING WE HAVE GREAT COMMUNICATION THAT LOVES CATS INTO EXISTENCE WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Replies
8
Views
152
LIFE IN MY COMMUNICATION IS HEALED GREATLYYYY WITH WHAT I NEED HEARTS DESIRES DREAMS. I HAVE THE GREATEST BOAZ BOYFRIEND I MARRY HUSBAND HEARTS DESIRES A REALLY CUTE GUY HE IS GREAT IN OUR FRIENDSHIP HE IS RICH KIND LOYAL FAITHFUL LOVING CARING MAKES LOVE TO ME EVERYDAY LIFE IN I CAN ALWAYS...
Replies
9
Views
118
Life in my my moms my ### Offsprings our pets communication is healed in we are redeemed from not having great communication I have my uncommon favor greatly to be able to communicate again it is overrrrrrrr Iam redeemed from HAVIBG a ### greatly no more USING the Scorpion tail sting to hurt me...
Replies
10
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,856
Messages
16,792,947
Members
649,433
Latest member
Celuurlael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom