Commucation

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have been lifting up your request for restored communication with your best friend, asking the Lord to soften his heart and to remove the bitterness he has been holding against you and that He would move him to call you after these ten days of waiting and silence.

We continue to trust God for healing and reconciliation in this friendship and we remember the promise in Ezek 36:26 that He can give a new heart and put a new spirit within. If your request was answered and your friend has called you, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not yet seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus Name Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 7:24: The children of Hariph, an hundred and twelve. A Prayer for Unity and Restoration: Inspired by Nehemiah 7:24 Our prayer: Heavenly Father, we come before You today with hearts full of gratitude and reverence, acknowledging...
Replies
6
Views
70
I am currently raising my grandson & it hasn't been easy for me. I am single it's just him & I. I am on a fixed income and am currently looking for a stable place to stay for us. We were staying with somebody I thought was a friend till I got on my feet. Everything was going fine & slowly she...
Replies
10
Views
88
I CREATE A GOOD HOME BY THE BEACH FOR MYSELF MY 2CATS WHERE I CAN PUT TOES IN THE SAND. FOR NOW I CREATE I GET SECTION 8 A GREAT NEWS PHONE CALL I GET GREAT NEWS PHONE CALL EITHER IN BEAUTY INDUSTRY OR PET STORE INDUSTRY REPTILE STORE 🏬 GREATLYYYY ANOTHER JOB NO WORRIES SO I CAN AFFORD...
Replies
9
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,275
Messages
16,809,190
Members
650,685
Latest member
Naluathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom