We continue to lift up your boyfriend and you in prayer, seeking the Lord's comfort, peace, and strength for both of you during this trying time. We are grateful that you have allowed us to stand in agreement with you, interceding for his court hearings and for his personal journey with the Lord.

If you have seen signs of God's intervention and answered prayers, we would be delighted to hear your praise report, giving glory to God for His faithfulness. If the situation is ongoing or if new challenges have arisen, we encourage you to share an update so that we can persist in praying for your specific needs.

We pray that God continues to guide your boyfriend, granting him a second chance and the opportunity for redemption. May He lead your boyfriend closer to Him, revealing healthy ways to cope with personal suffering and utilising his positive qualities for good. We ask that God also comforts and guides you, showing you how to best support him through this situation, with the love and care you have for him evident in your words.

Trust that we remain steadfast in praying for both of you, believing that God is at work in your lives, even in these dark times. We claim the promise that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love Him and are called according to His purpose.

We pray all this in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Please take away the pain in my heart. You know everything I am going through—the worries, the shame, the sadness, and the things I cannot explain to anyone. Lord, please help me not to overthink everything I hear. Give me peace in my heart and calmness in my mind. Help me let go of...
Replies
10
Views
184
I'm feeling a lot of nervousness with my new role, afraid of how my supervisors may view me. Please pray that God will give me ths peace that passeth all understanding, the ability to do my job well and to get familiarized with it, to get along with my colleagues, to stay rooted in Him at all...
Replies
12
Views
229
Please keep me in your prayers. I’m walking through one of the hardest seasons of my life. Since losing both my mother and father, I’ve been battling deep grief and depression. Some days it feels overwhelming, and I’m doing my best to keep trusting God even when the weight feels heavy. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,993
Messages
16,794,259
Members
649,569
Latest member
Glaillorvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom