COMFORT ME LORD I AM FRANTIC. UR TELLING ME ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
COMFORT ME LORD I AM FRANTIC. UR TELLING ME I AM NOT DOING WHAT U WANT ME TO DO, PLEASE LET ME KNOW I AM WEAK BUT I'LL DO ANYTHING U SAY I AM SCARED OUT OF MIND
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father in the name of Jesus I come to you, lord I'm hurting right now because I miss my friend more than ever 16 years ago lord you called my best friend ### be by your side and I miss her she always knew how to calm my heart and mind and I wish she was here right now to help me, I...
Replies
7
Views
375
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
10
Views
571
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
10
Views
566
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,600
Messages
16,813,055
Members
650,906
Latest member
Elaewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom