Come On Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

womobewo

Prayer Warrior
lord, if only you would show yourself to me. if only i could see you face to face. if only i could hear your voice again. it would mean the world to me.
 
You will hear His voice—just keep knocking by reading His word daily and diligently, and you will receive your reward :)

1 As the deer pants for the water brooks,

So pants my soul for You, O God.

2 My soul thirsts for God, for the living God.

When shall I come and appear before God?

3 My tears have been my food day and night,

While they continually say to me,

“Where is your God?”



4 When I remember these things,

I pour out my soul within me.

For I used to go with the multitude;

I went with them to the house of God,

With the voice of joy and praise,

With a multitude that kept a pilgrim feast.



5 Why are you cast down, O my soul?

And why are you disquieted within me?

Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him

For the help of His countenance.



6 O my God, my soul is cast down within me;

Therefore I will remember You from the land of the Jordan,

And from the heights of Hermon,

From the Hill Mizar.

7 Deep calls unto deep at the noise of Your waterfalls;

All Your waves and billows have gone over me.

8 The LORD will command His lovingkindness in the daytime,

And in the night His song shall be with me—

A prayer to the God of my life.

9 I will say to God my Rock,

“Why have You forgotten me?

Why do I go mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?”

10 As with a breaking of my bones,

My enemies reproach me,

While they say to me all day long,

“Where is your God?”

11 Why are you cast down, O my soul?

And why are you disquieted within me?

Hope in God;

For I shall yet praise Him,

The help of my countenance and my God.—Psalm 42
 
The lord is so near he is just a prayer away
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I have a prayer request for a young man I care about. He has been making destructive choices in his relationships, driven largely by lust and poor judgment. While we were together, he was involved with other women behind my back and ultimately got another woman pregnant. I have forgiven...
Replies
9
Views
161
God help me to understand why evil won yesterday? Justice was not served and my children not protected. Why he was able to sit in court and lie and I was painted as a liar. God you saw ALL, why God why? I have been obedient all these years, I have tried to stay faithful, I believed you would...
Replies
7
Views
150
First, I’m sorry to come here. I just don’t know really what to say or ask for. It’s hard for me to ask God for anything besides very basic small, short things. So first thing my dad is suffering in a nursing home and soon will be sent home on hospice. He has ###% or something heart function...
Replies
6
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,549
Messages
16,789,347
Members
649,119
Latest member
Alaynorureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom