Come in agreement that my ### finds our ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
Come in agreement that my ### finds our metal detector soon!! He has raised the money Lord.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Lord, wê come to you with our requests and thank You that You hear our prayers and free us from all troubles. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I first thank you for all you do, all you've done, and all your working on. I call upon the name of the Lord and I acknowledge your name for you are my helper, my protector, my provider, my father and my friend.I pray that my kids get the clothes, shoes, bookbags and all the things they...
Replies
13
Views
191
I know on one hand the Bible says not to fast to be seen, but I'm fasting and I'm asking for someone to come into agreement with me on this fast as I ask for God for restoration in specific areas of life. His word says that to humble ourselves and draw near to him, his word says he will give us...
Replies
7
Views
305
I had evangelized yesterday but the enemy sent someone to trap me, and unfortunately I did not discern it on the spot, but afterwards now. A curse came upon me from untimely death (the enemy always wants to kill me), and he tried to use spirits through this person to covenant and entangle me...
Replies
6
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,789
Messages
16,803,585
Members
650,303
Latest member
Astetarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom