Come Holy Spirit of God.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Fill us with thy mercy and compassion. All nightmares, worries and fear will depart from us when we enter into Thy holy presence.

The Spírit of wisdom, understanding and counsel we need to walk in the path that lead us to heaven.
Knowledge, mercy and the fear of the Lord we need every single day of our life.

Come Holy Spirit we need You.
Come Holy Spirit I pray.
Amen

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name, work on me. Continually work on my heart, mind, body, spirit, and emotions until I am conformed into the image of Christ Jesus. Renew my mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God let You thoughts become my thought. Let You ways become my ways. So bless and break me to abide in You and You in me. Let me become an imitator of Jesus Christ. God Work On Me. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, and care about. God work on us and do a work in us. Let Your Word be a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path. Let Your Word dwell and abide within each of us richly. God Thank You. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

Last edited:
Fill us with thy mercy and compassion. All nightmares, worries and fear will depart from us when we enter into Thy holy presence.

The Spírit of wisdom, understanding and counsel we need to walk in the path that lead us to heaven.
Knowledge, mercy and the fear of the Lord we need every single day of our life.

Come Holy Spirit we need You.
Come Holy Spirit I pray.
Amen
I pray for this in Jesus name. Amen. Oh Holy Spirit, take more of us and give us more of you.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Yes, yes a thousand yes. We need the precious Holy Spirit in our life, without Him we are nothing. Jesus promise sounds today and and will sound forever more. I am going to send a Comforter, the Holy Spirit of God to you, so I will be with you always, even to the end of the earth. Thank you Jesus for this wonderful promise You have given to all of us.

Similar Requests

• Article
Precious Holy Spirit of God we need You today and will need You in the future. Send wisdom from heaven to understand the things You want us to understand. We are living in the last days before Jesus comes back again. We should be ready for His appearing. Come Holy Spirit I need You. Come...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Precious Holy Spirit of God, come to all of us and fill us with Thy presence, with thy love and mercy. We need You today and will need You for ages to come. Come Holy Spirit we need You. Come sweet Spirit I pray. Come in Your strenght and Your power. Come in Your gentle way. Come as a rest...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When we remember to honor and praise His name, sweet thoughts of mercy and compassion comes to our heart. fills our soul with peace and joy. Strenghtens our faith in Him and nourishes pure thoughs and feelings toward Him. Spirit of the living God fall afresh on each one of us. Mold me, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Spirit of the Lord unites us with Jesus, full of love, compassion and care, He is watching after us, wherever we are, His protection and kindness comes to us in so many ways. The Lord will keep you from all harm. He will watch over your life. The Lord will watch over your coming and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Receive the warmth embrace in the arms of the Lord as we come into His holy presence with the gift of praise, adoration to His holy name. Let us all recognize that we have one and single Savior and Lord who will lead us all to His holy throne. Jesus Christ the Lord. Continue to join the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom