• Welcome. Feel free to look around a few pages before getting started.
    Ready to Post Your Prayer Request and join us for full access?
    It's free and takes just a moment. Get Started

Come Holy Spirit of God.

Edwards

Humble Prayer Partner
Fill us with thy mercy and compassion. All nightmares, worries and fear will depart from us when we enter into Thy holy presence.

The Spírit of wisdom, understanding and counsel we need to walk in the path that lead us to heaven.
Knowledge, mercy and the fear of the Lord we need every single day of our life.

Come Holy Spirit we need You.
Come Holy Spirit I pray.
Amen

Do You Know How to Pray?

Click Here to Read Vital Prayer

The Encourager

The Encourager

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name, work on me. Continually work on my heart, mind, body, spirit, and emotions until I am conformed into the image of Christ Jesus. Renew my mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God let You thoughts become my thought. Let You ways become my ways. So bless and break me to abide in You and You in me. Let me become an imitator of Jesus Christ. God Work On Me. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, and care about. God work on us and do a work in us. Let Your Word be a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path. Let Your Word dwell and abide within each of us richly. God Thank You. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

Last edited:

Nyo brenda

Humble Prayer Warrior
Fill us with thy mercy and compassion. All nightmares, worries and fear will depart from us when we enter into Thy holy presence.

The Spírit of wisdom, understanding and counsel we need to walk in the path that lead us to heaven.
Knowledge, mercy and the fear of the Lord we need every single day of our life.

Come Holy Spirit we need You.
Come Holy Spirit I pray.
Amen
I pray for this in Jesus name. Amen. Oh Holy Spirit, take more of us and give us more of you.

Bretton

Humble Prayer Warrior
Yes, yes a thousand yes. We need the precious Holy Spirit in our life, without Him we are nothing. Jesus promise sounds today and and will sound forever more. I am going to send a Comforter, the Holy Spirit of God to you, so I will be with you always, even to the end of the earth. Thank you Jesus for this wonderful promise You have given to all of us.

Inverness

Prayer Warrior
The promise is so clear. Jesus is sending the Comforter to be with us forever. Welcome the Holy Spirit in your home and in your heart. He will bless your life.

Ready to Post Your Prayer Request?
Click Here to Get Started

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Click here to make a donation

Donations to this site are not tax deductible.

Latest Blog Entries

Latest Free Resources

• Life study of the Bible
    Help christian study Bible
    • Lionlamb
    • Updated:
  • Free counsel.
    Free counsel.
    This website is a resource of spiritual truths and a place to make contact for free counsel.
    • jcwalker3usa
    • Updated:
  • Prayer to Jesus
    Prayer to Jesus
    The fastest and easiest way to understand how to make the miracles of Jesus occur in your own life!
    • Shay_Villere
    • Updated:
Top Bottom