Come By Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catherine

Humble Prayer Partner
Kumbaya or Kumbayah is an African-American spiritual song from the 1930s. It enjoyed newfound popularity during the folk revival of the 1960s. The song was originally associated with human spiritual unity, closeness, and compassion—it still is in many places around the world.

Kum bay ya, my Lord, kum bay ya;

Kum bay ya, the Lord, kum bay ya;

Kum bay ya, my Lord, kum bay ya,

O Lord, kum bay ya.

Someone's laughing, Lord, kum bay ya;

Someone's laughing, Lord, kum bay ya;

Someone's laughing, Lord, kum bay ya,

O Lord, kum bay ya.

Someone's crying, Lord, kum bay ya;

Someone's crying, Lord, kum bay ya;

Someone's crying, Lord, kum bay ya,

O Lord, kum bay ya.

Someone's praying, Lord, kum bay ya;

Someone's praying, Lord, kum bay ya;

Someone's praying, Lord, kum bay ya,

O Lord, kum bay ya.

Someone's singing, Lord, kum bay ya;

Someone's singing, Lord, kum bay ya;

Someone's singing, Lord, kum bay ya,

O Lord, kum bay ya.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Anointing that breaks every yoke is coming upon someone on here. There is a person on here that I felt such an anointing as I read their prayer request that it brought me to tears. As that anointing comes upon you, it will break every yoke of sin, every yoke of Satan. I speak over you...
Replies
9
Views
134
Security light just put up won’t come on I hope this unsaved worker didn’t come and viciously turn it off since they can reach it without a ladder, since they were upset last time they left and didn’t want to come back. Now this other one is persistent in wanting to come help with other chore...
Replies
7
Views
260
Please pray that the ladies who I asked to help me do not come to help as I have plenty of washing to do.
Replies
6
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,133
Messages
16,819,207
Members
651,200
Latest member
Piomont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom