Colonoscopy

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dawn3572
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dawn3572

Guest
I have a colonoscopy scheduled in the morning - please pray for ### that ### have no cancer and nothing major is wrong with ###. ### want life to get back to normal. ### want to be a better Christian. Thank you and God bless!
 
Prayers for a wonderful wonderful report tomorrow. Lord God, please lay your calming, healing hand upon ###'s tests tomorrow and that they can sleep tonight and have a great day with the upcoming colonoscopy. I pray that you will be involved in every way with this test and have a positive outcome.

In your gracious and merciful and I pray

Amen and Amen
 
Lord God please guide the hand of the

physician who is doing the colonoscopy.

May the results be favorable in Jesus

name I pray. Please bless this woman

with a good result.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for ### !

May God bless ### and fulfill all of ### requests.

Amen .....!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my colonoscopy goes well and they do not find anything suspicious Let it be clean. Please let my ride show up and all go well. Praying so hard. Amen
Replies
12
Views
51
Please pray that my colonoscopy goes well with no polys or issues. Pleas God be with doctors as they perform this procedure. I beg in your name. Amen
Replies
10
Views
54
Please pray in Jesus name that there will be safe travels, no car issues as my family travels. They are safe for the days they are there and return. Also for good results for a colonoscopy. Pray God will be merciful and command his angels concerning these situations Amen.
Replies
10
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,819
Messages
16,815,295
Members
651,024
Latest member
Wyneatel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom