### Coast

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 Heavenly Father, thank You Jesus showed power over creation. We ask You calm the wind & seas now & this Hurricane Season. We specifically ask You pacify Hurricane Erin as it passes the Caribbean Islands and divert it out to sea rather than the inland East Coast. Jesus, we say in Your Name what...
Replies
10
Views
401
Heavenly Father, thank You Jesus showed power over creation. We ask You calm the storms and the seas this Hurricane Season. We specifically ask You calm and mollify Hurricane Erin as it passes the Caribbean Islands and divert it out to sea rather than the inland East Coast. Jesus, we say in Your...
Replies
9
Views
380
I desperately need prayer. I'm exhausted on every level. I'm crying. I need Jesus to visit me to heal my body. Please pray for any infections/illness to be gone. Doctors have been checking me and it's been very stressful. I need God to take all infections away from my body. I also don't want to...
Replies
21
Views
495
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,102
Messages
16,807,238
Members
650,541
Latest member
Wyarfourire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom