"closure" - My License Is Just That

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
I hear you asking me, tell my what you want? Right at this moment:

I want to pass my driving test, the one I booked for next month. I want to pass first time. What you are doing in me is miraculous and big help to me. Help me more please! Give me self-motivation, confidence, and determination. Give me good control of the car.

Give me a nice examiner, an easy test, have mercy and compassion Lord.

This is what I want. What I call "closure" - the feeling or act of bringing an unpleasant situation, time, or experience to an end, so that you are able to start new activities.

I have to ask you to help me not to ruminate and dwell on him. I ask you though it may sound silly but this is what I feel it is right. For me cause I need time to heal and be me. I need to get my license as my closure. For him cause he needs time to heal and I think me having my license is going to give him closure too.

I ask you that he contacts me after I get my license. Will you do this Wonderful? Help me not to think about it. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, please bless Your wonderful daughter with success to pass her driving test and get the license. Please bless her life forth with joy, peace, love, and full activities in glorifying Your name. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord let God handle this just do what u were taught and you will let God help you pass. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK DECREE CREATE COMMAND DECLARE INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY MYSELF MY FAMILY OUR PETS LIVE A HEALTHY LONG LIFE GREATLY MY LICENSE IS FINALLY GOING TO MAKE IT IM ALMOST COMPLETELY DONE WITH MY COURSES IN REAL ESTATE YAYZZ..LUXURY REAL ESTATE JOB HERE I COME LET ME HAVE MY FAMILY OUR PETS...
Replies
9
Views
162
Dear heavily Father I want to drive a vehicle car ### pass the test positive drive test so pass A+ plus get my license know how to drive vehicle pay attention an road street light stop sign. Doing lord I'll been waiting for you lord battle not mine your god. Jesus Christ name Amen
Replies
7
Views
243
Hi, I had a traffic violation about 2 weeks ago and I now have 6 points on my license, I now have to take either a written test or take a 6-hour driving class so I do not lose my driver's license. I would like to take the written test. Please say a quick prayer that I am able to pass the test...
Replies
13
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,877
Messages
16,804,311
Members
650,366
Latest member
Karuataruordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom