Closer To God

  • Thread starter Thread starter joiel
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

joiel

Guest
please pray for ### to get closer to God and not get distracted! ### need GOD to intervene in ### life and make ### close to him and holy!
 
Soul of Christ, sanctify ###.

Body of Christ, save ###.

Blood of Christ, inebriate ###.

Water from the side of Christ, wash ###.

Passion of Christ, strengthen ###.

O good Jesus, hear ###.

Within thy wounds hide ###.

Suffer ### not to be separated from thee.

From the malignant enemy, defend ###.

In the hour of death, call ###.

And bid ### to come to thee.

That with thy saints ### may praise thee,

Forever and ever. Amen.
 
Stay Prayerful and Thankful. Whatever you may be going through, (problems of all kinds, sickness, depression, financial difficulties, etc.) or will go through, declare God’s Word over your life. And you will find your faith rising. Why? Faith comes from hearing, hearing the Word of God. God’s promises will start flowing and activating in your life. God’s Word will give You wisdom, knowledge, peace, confidence, joy unspeakable, and strength. God’s Word will bring health to your mind, body, soul, and spirit. God’s Word will cause You to prosper and be in good health. God’s Word will bring salvation to you and your household. God’s Word is Good for the Soul…Read It, Confess It, Obey It. Live It!!!

Everything Is Going To Be Alright, Trust God!

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Dear God,

I thank you for hearing this prayer. Please use ### for Your glory. Help him/her to read and believe in Your word daily. Please take away any uncertainties and fears. Give ### positive direction. Help him/her to be positive with him/her self and others. Help ### to be content where You have put him/her, and use any discontent to help ### grow into the person You would have him/her to be. You are so gracious unto us Lord. You know our inward parts, thoughts, and struggles. You love us and have an excellent plan for each one of us. Give ### and all Your children who come to You peace. Help us to walk in Your ways for we know we can’t do it on my own. Lord I ask You to fill us with wisdom, love, and joy. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, I pray you will cause this man to draw near to You, and with Your Faithfulness and promise You will draw near to him. Grant unto him a sound mind. Cause his hunger to increase, and instill in him the commitment, responsibility, loyalty, and holy engagement needed to develop a lasting and meaningful relationship with You, Almighty God. I pray this in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen!

James 4:7-10
/>Bible Gateway passage: James 4:7-10 - King James Version
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

What are ways I can get closer to God. I’ve had moments in life where I question God due to losing some people in my life that meant everything to me and I couldn’t understand why. Throughout the years I’ve noticed God’s grace and given him an abundance amount of thanks. Today, I always find...
Replies
15
Views
217
kindly pray for my daughter that she may be filled with wisdom to choose her career for her further studies and job
Replies
10
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,545
Messages
16,800,753
Members
650,074
Latest member
Struyrianroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom