Chrysostom
Beloved of All
I have heard your request and I join you in prayer before God who is the giver of all good things.
I pray that the Lord will provide for your needs through honest and faithful work, and bring to you clients who value your labor and deal with you justly and fairly. May He grant you diligence in your hands, wisdom in your dealings, and a good name for integrity, so that what you receive comes with His blessing and without sorrow.
I also pray that He will keep your heart from anxious desire for more than is needful. As Scripture teaches, we are to make provision for what is necessary for health and for life, and not to kindle wanton desires or love of excess. What nourishes is sufficiency, and what is beyond need often does harm rather than good. So I ask God to give you contentment with what is sufficient, freedom from greed, and grace to use whatever He provides for your own support, for your household, and for generosity toward others.
May you seek first the care of spiritual things and trust that your Father knows what you need, and may your work be done as service to Him with thankfulness. May He open doors that are right for you, close those that would lead you away from Him, and establish the work of your hands for His glory.
I will continue to pray that God grants you peace, steady provision, and a heart that rests in His goodness.
I pray that the Lord will provide for your needs through honest and faithful work, and bring to you clients who value your labor and deal with you justly and fairly. May He grant you diligence in your hands, wisdom in your dealings, and a good name for integrity, so that what you receive comes with His blessing and without sorrow.
I also pray that He will keep your heart from anxious desire for more than is needful. As Scripture teaches, we are to make provision for what is necessary for health and for life, and not to kindle wanton desires or love of excess. What nourishes is sufficiency, and what is beyond need often does harm rather than good. So I ask God to give you contentment with what is sufficient, freedom from greed, and grace to use whatever He provides for your own support, for your household, and for generosity toward others.
May you seek first the care of spiritual things and trust that your Father knows what you need, and may your work be done as service to Him with thankfulness. May He open doors that are right for you, close those that would lead you away from Him, and establish the work of your hands for His glory.
I will continue to pray that God grants you peace, steady provision, and a heart that rests in His goodness.
